Nationally Recognized Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawyer
Serving Auto Accident Victims in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Windsor, Ronhert Park, Healdsburg, and Sonoma
When you have been injured in an accident, you need someone who can guide you through the recovery process. You need someone who can call on decades of experience to advise you of your rights, help you avoid mistakes, and protect you from the insurance companies. You need someone who will work to resolve your situation as quickly as possible, but who is prepared to fight if that’s what it takes to enforce your rights. You need a skilled and trusted Santa Rosa car accident lawyer.
A Devoted Advocate for Individuals and Families in Crisis
Attorney Michael Henderson has been representing auto accident victims for more than 20 years. After graduating in the top of his class at the prestigious McGeorge School of Law, Michael embarked on a legal career devoted to helping individuals and families recover in times of crisis. In his decades of experiencing giving a voice to those who have been injured and who are otherwise at the mercy of the insurance companies, he has recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation, including several individual awards in excess of $1 million.
If you have been injured in an accident in Santa Rosa, it is important that you seek help. If someone else is to blame for your injuries, you could be entitled to substantial compensation. But, without a skilled Santa Rosa car accident attorney, no one involved in your case has your best interests in mind. If you try to deal with the insurance companies on your own, you will almost certainly end up with far less than you deserve – and you won’t know it until it is too late. Our dedicated Santa Rosa car accident lawyer Michael Henderson can help you understand what you have lost and what you will lose in the future, and he can make sure that you do not settle for less than you deserve.
“Michael and his staff were wonderfully supportive, knowledgeable, and effective in resolving my car accident case. Everyone [at the firm] made the process less intimidating, and [they] got a result that I was very happy with.”
Experienced Santa Rosa Car Accident Attorney
Our personal injury firm provides experienced legal representation for individuals injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents in the Santa Rosa area. We routinely represent clients in cases involving:
- Car Accidents – We handle all car accident cases, including those involving drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, failure to yield, failure to stop, and uninsured/underinsured motorists.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents can be devastating for innocent drivers, passengers, and their families. We take on the trucking companies, truck manufacturers, and other companies to fight for maximum compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If you were injured on your motorcycle, winning your case will require overcoming the common prejudices against motorcycle riders. We have the experience required to maximize your settlement or secure a favorable verdict at trial.
Not only does our firm handle several types of motor vehicle accidents, but if you were involved in an accident that included the following, we can also help:
- Wrongful Death – When someone falls victim to an accident that then leads to death, it may qualify as a wrongful death case. Usually, in these types of cases, the victim’s family is awarded damages (like in the case of personal injuries when the victim survives) to cover medical bills, funeral expenses, and pain and suffering. If a loved one died due to an auto accident, contact us today.
- Medical Malpractice – If you or a loved one believe that medical malpractice was at play when seeking medical care following a car accident, it’s possible that your case is much more complex. Essentially, medical malpractice is anything that constitutes abnormal or erroneous behavior that other doctors would not have done had they been providing the care. But, medical malpractice cases can be very complex. So it’s best to consult with an experienced attorney who knows how to address questions about doctor-patient relationships, negligence, and damages that result from malpractice.
California Motor Vehicle Accident FAQs
Q: How do I know if I have a claim for compensation after an auto accident?
After an auto accident, the only way to determine whether you have a claim is to hire a law firm to conduct an investigation. You need to know who was at fault in the accident, and this means recovering key evidence before it disappears. If necessary, we can act quickly to investigate your accident and preserve your claim for compensation.
Q: What if the driver who hit me fled the scene or was uninsured?
If you were involved in a hit-and-run accident or an accident involving an uninsured driver, our injury and accident firm may still be able to help you secure a financial recovery. Your options in these scenarios may include:
- Using witness statements, video footage, and other evidence to identify a hit-and-run driver
- Filing a claim against your own uninsured/underinsured motorist policy
- Identifying other parties that contributed to causing the accident
Q: Do I really need an auto accident attorney to deal with the insurance companies?
The insurance companies want to pay you as little as possible, and their adjusters are trained to solicit statements and information that will minimize accident victims’ financial recoveries. They will not advise you of your rights, and they are under no obligation to tell you how much your claim is worth. To avoid falling victim to the insurance companies’ tactics, you need an experienced Santa Rosa car accident attorney.
Q: If I accept a check from the insurance company, can I seek additional compensation later?
When you accept an insurance settlement, the fine print states that you are waiving your right to seek additional compensation. You get one chance to protect your rights, and if you settle too soon, you could end up paying for someone else’s mistake for years (or perhaps decades) to come.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with Santa Rosa Auto Accident Lawyer Michael Henderson
For more information about protecting your right to compensation after an auto accident, schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with Santa Rosa car accident attorney Michael Henderson. To discuss your case in confidence, call Henderson Law offices at (707) 843-3743 or contact us online now.
Henderson Law proudly serves the greater Santa Rosa, CA area including Sonoma County, Petaluma, Healdsburg, Ronhert Park, and Windsor.