Santa Rosa, California Attorneys with Experience and Expertise in Family Law, and Employment Law
Serving Victims in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Ronhert Park, Windsor, Healdsburg , Sonoma, and all of Sonoma County
For over 20 years, Michael Henderson has specialized in representing clients who have suffered:
- Injury and death claims.
- Work place harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination.
- Family Disputes (divorce, child custody, financial support, restraining orders).
We have won tens of millions of dollars for our clients, and helped them secure what they needed to move on with their lives. We handle each case with compassion, dedication, and skill. When we take your case, we will:
- Listen to your needs.
- Treat you with respect.
- Keep you informed and involved.
- Give you a realistic assessment of your case.
- Work hard to get you the maximum settlement or trial verdict.
About Michael Henderson
Michael Henderson has been honored as a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Injury Trial Lawyers for 2016 and 2017.
Michael served as President of the Consumer Attorneys of Sonoma County, the local chapter of the statewide trial lawyers association.
Michael has been inducted into the Order of the Coif, a national honor society recognizing those lawyers who attain high distinction and excellence in legal education.
Michael graduated in the top 2% of his class, receiving his Juris Doctoral degree from the prestigious McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA in 1994.
Michael devotes his legal skills to representing people whose lives have been changed by personal injuries, hostile work places, and family breakups. He is known for his compassionate care of his clients, fierce devotion to justice in their cases, and skillful representation in the settlement and trial of their claims.
Michael lives in Santa Rosa California with his wife and three children.
- National Trial Lawyers - Member (Top 100 Injury Trial Lawyers for 2016 and 2017).
- Licensed to practice law in California since Jan 1, 1995.
- Juris Doctor Degree, 1994 with Great Distinction, McGeorge School of Law.
- Order of the Coif - Member since 1994.
- California State Courts - Admitted to practice in Superior and Appellate Courts.
- Federal Courts - Admitted to practice in the Northern and Central Districts of California.
- Consumer Attorneys of California - Member.
- Consumer Attorneys of Sonoma County - Member/Past President.
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy - Member
- American Association for Justice - Member
- California Bar Association - Member
- Sonoma County Bar Association - Member
- Law and Motion Facilitator - Sonoma County Superior Court
- Settlement Conference Panelist - Sonoma County Superior Court
- Public speaker - Law Week with the Sonoma County Bar Association